WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files that are processed and stored by your browser to provide you with better service, improve the performance of the website, and offer you a personalized experience while browsing the site. These files are stored on your computer or mobile device. Cookies are completely harmless and it is technically impossible to infect your device with viruses through cookies. You can easily view and delete cookies.
WHAT ARE THE TYPES OF COOKIES?
COOKIES BY DURATION OF USE
- Session Cookies: These cookies are temporary, used for the duration of your visit and deleted when you close the browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device until they expire and are used to remember you and your preferences the next time you visit the website.
COOKIES BY OWNERSHIP
- First Party Cookies: These are cookies placed by the owner of the website you are visiting and accessed only by that website.
- Third Party Cookies: These are cookies placed by advertisers or those conducting anatomical analysis on the site you visit and report to the relevant site.
COOKIES USED ON WEBSITES
- Mandatory/Technical Cookies: This cookie is mandatory for the correct and secure operation of our website. For example, it is used for purposes such as authentication, keeping the products in your cart while shopping, keeping your current session information intact. They are usually first party cookies.
- Functional Cookies: This cookie is used to remember the preferences of our visitors. It is to facilitate your visit and improve your experience. For example, it allows you to automatically log in to the site by remembering which language you would like to use the site in or your username and password. They are usually first party cookies.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: This cookie is used for the improvement and development of our website. Such cookies collect analytical data such as visitors' site usage information, number of visitors, pages viewed by visitors and error messages received. None of this information contains any identification information of the visitor.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: This cookie is used to offer you personalized advertisements on our website or other sites with our partners with whom we cooperate and to obtain statistical information about the advertisements. These cookies may be shared with business partners or other organizations. They are usually third party cookies.
HOW CAN YOU TURN OFF COOKIES?
When you disable cookies, you can continue to use the website, however, you may not be able to access the entire website or your access experience may be limited. Internet browsers are preset to accept all cookies. You can use your browser's “incognito window” option to encounter more restricted cookies and to prevent targeting/advertising cookies. You can get support from the browser's help page or use the pages below to change/turn off your browser's cookie settings;
- For Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=tr
- For Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/tr-tr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/tr/kb/cerezler-web-sitelerinin-bilgisayarinizda-depoladi
- For Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/tr-tr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac